From its inaugural programme in 2008 to the present, Screen Leaders has had participants from all over Ireland and the rest of Europe from leading animation, TV and film production companies. Some of them have progressed to becoming leading production companies in their respective countries, as well as participating in the screen industries on a global scale.
Among the Screen Leaders’ collective achievements and awards include over 20 total Oscar nominations, more than 15 Golden Globes nominations, 10 Emmy nominations and countless international festival prizes, awards and recognitions.
The programme participants for 2021 are:
- Color of May, Germany – Eva Blondiau and Elmar Imanov
- Cowtown Pictures, Ireland – Alan Maher and John Wallace
- Danú Media, Ireland – Siobhán Ní Ghadhra and John Brady
- Fibín Media, Ireland – Darach Ó Tuairisg and Bernie Hoban
- Little Wing Films, Ireland – Colum McKeown and Ciaran Cassidy
- Mon Ami, Denmark – Rikke Weischenfeldt and Emilie Lindgreen
- Oslo Pictures, Norway – Dyveke Graver and Andrea Ottmar
- Pikkukala Oy, Finland – Veronica Lassenius and Pablo Jordi
- Turnip & Duck, Ireland – Colm Tobin and Aidan O’Donovan
- Ukbar Filmes, Portugal – Pandora da Cunha Telles and Pablo Iraola